Terms & Conditions
Perfectessayonline is owned and operated by a web base company located in UK 27 Central Avenue, Hayes, England, UB32BN
- Definition of our terms
- Agreement refers to the terms and conditions.
- Website, Company - that is Perfectessayonline
- A Customer or Client refers to the person who places an order on this website Perfectessayonline
- Order - It stipulates the request from the customer for any particular service provided by our company. It takes into account the requirements of the customer regarding the services/products to be rendered
- Product - It a service or an item that the client receives according to the initial request.
- Revision - It is an appeal made by the client to run through the final draft.
- Support - it is the systemic unit in charge of guiding the clients in the order process.
- Writer - Is the employee responsible for providing the writing service according to the requirements set by the client.
- Credit Balance - It refers to the credit on the personal account of the customer on the website.
By ordering with Perfectessayonline, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
You must be of legal age to use this website; else, parents or guardians’ supervision is required to use or place an order on this website
Order Process and Registration
- (United Kingdom) is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register on this website and are not allowed to use the website
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must keep a copy of transaction proceedings
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Dollars (or any other agreed currencies).
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
- The order is placed by completing the order form on the website with all the necessary details asked or contacting the support team to help you place an order.
- The order form requires the details of the order and delivery terms. The customer must provide correct information on the order form. If unable to do, the customer can request support staff to fill and submit the order on his/her behalf.
- The customer is requested to create a profile on the website by providing the name, email, and phone number. If the contact details change over time, it is the customer's responsibility to update changes or notify the support staff.
- After creating a profile, the customer shall not create another profile with different credentials. The customer is not allowed to create multiple accounts, but the company can merge multiple accounts into one profile for customer convenience and up to dated purchase history.
- The total amount of the product/service is calculated according to the price listing on the website. The payment should be paid in advance for the company to begin the order process.
- The client is allowed to pay 50% of the total amount while placing the order and will get access to the encrypted document once the document is completed. The final product will be provided only after the full payment is made.
- Both encrypted document and final document can be downloaded by the client. A text or email is sent to the client once the documents are uploaded in his/her account.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted on our website.
- • In case of transaction failure, the client is advised to check with the respective bank if there is an irregularity with his/her card, online payment restrictions, and card validity prior to contacting the support staff
- Order Validation - The Company can recheck the order details to match the initial requirements in the order and any other requirements specifically provided by the customer either via chat or call. In case of any disparity, the support staff will contact and finalize and order details.
- Volume - It is measured in the number of words only.
- Change of Order Details - The customer can contact the support team in case of any change with the order. The changes made may influence the order volume that directly influences the total amount, which will be discussed with the customer.
- Resources - If a specific source is required to complete the order, the customer must upload the source or provide it to the writer before the writer starts working on the order.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy – Due to the digital nature of our company, there is no actual shipping or delivery fee required from the customer. On the completion of order, the customer will be notified via email or text to download the completed order.
- The order deadline is provided is by the customer. Our company, as a service provider, will take it as a duty and do our best to deliver the order within the specified time. The delivery period may vary from 1-60 days depending upon the requirements set by the customer.
In case of mismatch of the submitted order and the initial customer requirements, the company offers minor changes and revision.
The company provides revisions under the following conditions.
- The customer shall not change the paper before the revision takes place.
- If no general terms and conditions are violated.
- At least 24 hours should be given to process the revision request.
- Revision will not be processed after 14 days of the initial order submission.
The Use of Product:
- All products and services provided by Perfectessayonline. are only for reference purposes only.
- All products and services provided by >Perfectessayonline should not be used or submitted as the customer’s own work.
- The company holds all copyrights. The customer will be held responsible for any violation of the company’s terms and conditions.
- The company holds the right to remove any content at any time due to any reason without giving prior notification to the customer.
- All the website content, trademarks, and logos are owned by Perfectessayonline. All the copyrights and other intellectual property rights are owned by the company. If you download material for any of your personal use, you must hold copyright of the material. You agree not to access the material by any other means otherwise specifically authorized with us in a written agreement.
- By agreeing to terms and conditions, you understand that under any circumstances, you will not submit any material purchased on our Perfectessayonline as your own work.
- By placing your order at Perfectessayonline, you are purchasing the product/service for your personal use.
- The product/service provided by the company will only be used for reference purposes only.
- The customer is required to provide accurate order details. Failure to provide the required information can delay the processing of the order which the company will not be responsible for
- The customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her credentials (username, password).
Customers agree that the company can modify the terms and conditions written in the agreement. All changes will be posted on the website, so it is advisable to check the website on a regular basis.
Money Back Guarantee:
Our money-back guarantee policy allows the customer to request a full recompense in any of the following cases.
The company is responsible for delivering the paper in a timely manner and according to the specified requirements. However, if the service is unable to meet the customer’s request, he/she has the right to request a refund. It can be done by simply contacting the support team.
The following are applied if the customer wants to cancel an order.
- When the customer requests for order cancelation before the writer is assigned, then he/she can claim full compensation.
The amount paid by the customer will be credited on the customer's account
- When the customer requests for order cancellation after the writer has been assigned, the order cannot not be cancelled.
- When the order is being canceled or delayed, the funds deposited by the customer will be added to the client’s account balance on the website and is not refundable.
If the case of any delay, the customer has the right to claim the Time Delivery Difference Compensation, which will be calculated depending upon the following factors
- Initial deadline
- Time of delay
Compensation for the late delivery cannot be provided in any of the following cases.
If the delay on account of any action by the customer such as, delay in payment, delay in the submission of required material, or being too late to respond to questions from us.
If the customer receives the product late due to any issue at his/her end such as the issues with the internet or any system failure
- The Quality Assurance Team will validate the quality requirements in case of customer dissatisfaction with the final product. The customer needs to provide feedback specifying the issues with the product. The QA team investigates and calculates an amount comparable to the percentage of mistakes in the paper which will be recompensed to the customer.
- The compensation request cannot be considered valid if the customer requests it due to a bad grade. The drafts created by the company can only be used for reference purposes and should not be submitted directly.
- If there is a claim that the paper is plagiarized, then a Turnitin report is needed; otherwise, no compensation is possible
Once the customer receives the refund confirmation, the company will process the request within seven days. The company will not be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fee, transfer issues, or any other delay due to Bank service issues.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
30 Days Money Back Guarantee:
In case the company is unable to deliver the work within the specified timeline, the customer can claim a full refund within 30 days
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
What information we collect
Perfectessayonline collects information in several categories, which includes:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Anonymous Usage Information (non-Personally Identifiable Information - non PII)
- Your name, email address, age, password, user-name, gender, postal code, and other registration information;
- Transaction-related data, including but not limited to: credit card or any other preferred ways of payment, as well as billing or shipping information.
- This data is strictly related to the history of activities that you are engaged in while on Perfectessayonline.
- Anonymous Usage History does NOT include any personally identifiable information (PII).
- We may use client’s IP address to diagnose problems with our servers or to manage Perfectessayonline. Client’s IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information that helps our marketing team better understand users’ needs. Note that your IP address is non-PII
How we use the information we collect
- To deliver the requested orders to our customers
- To provide you with updates regarding any changes made in the Perfectessayonline
- To activate Invitation Services:
- Perfectessayonline may offer you to send out invitation to your friends.
- This service will let you import your contact list from and send an email on your behalf, inviting people from your contact list to use Perfectessayonline
- The information you provide through this service as well the as the contacts you send invitations to will not be stored or used for any other purposes.
Sharing information with third parties
We do not share, sell or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with any third parties except for:
- When the disclosure is required by the law
- When you choose to use an online payment system (e.g. PayPal ) - in order to process the transaction, we may have to share information including, but not limited to: your name, your email, billing or delivery address.
- Identifying you if you have already logged in to our web site
- Improving your browsing experience through customizing our web site to your preferences
- Customizing our offers/promotions to match your needs